SI-UK University Fair Online Guide
Attending the SI-UK University Fair Online
If you are unable to attend the SI-UK University Fair in-person, you can gain also meet selected UK universities in attendance by following these three easy steps and following the video guide below:
- Register online in less than 60 seconds
- Check your confirmation email for your personal login and password
- On Saturday October 30th, follow the guide below, visit the Fair Floor Plan and login using the details provided in your registration email
Please ensure you have downloaded Zoom video conferencing software to meet universities at the Fair:
Day of the Fair
- Download Zoom using the links above.
- Enter the Fair via the link provided in your registration email. A full list of universities attending and a floor plan can be found here.
- Ensure you have your student registration ID available which is provided in your registration email. You’ll need this to enter the event.
- If you wish to receive a free counseling session from SI-UK or reserve a time to speak to a university, click the ‘Consultants’ tab.
- Once you have launched Zoom click ‘Join with Computer Audio’’ and test your audio and video is working
- Support staff will lead you to talk to universities one-to-one. Please click on ‘Join Breakout Room’. Sometimes it may take a few seconds to join the room.
- To exit the ‘Breakout Room’ or leave the conversation, please click on the ‘Leave’ button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
If you need any help please contact our support team at 020-7287-7040 and we will be happy to help.