- Scholarships at the Fair
Scholarships for Kenyan Students
Scholarships at the UK University Fair Mombasa
SI-UK can help Kenyan students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships, grants and bursaries. SI-UK has been issued over 100 scholarships by universities across the UK and our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
What types of funding are available at the UK University Fair?
There are many different types of scholarship that Kenyan students can apply for at the UK University Fair, including:
- Full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living costs
- Part scholarships that cover a variety or a small section of expenses, such as living costs or whole or part of your tuition fees
- Country-based scholarships which are only open to students of a particular region or country
- Course scholarships that are only open to students on a particular course
- Government scholarships that are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
What is the difference between a scholarship, grant and bursary?
- Scholarship: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic ability
- Grant: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of ability, circumstance or financial need
- Bursary: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of financial need
Will I be considered for a scholarship at the Fair?
Universities at the Fair want you to study in the UK, and many will do whatever they can to help you acheve that, including making you aware of the different types of financial aid which are available to apply for. Don't forget your supporting documents to speed up the application process!
Apply for Scolarships at the UK University Fair
Register for free entry to the Mombasa UK University Fair today to meet universities and talk to our international application experts about scholarships and funding in the UK.