- الموقع والمكان
SI-UK University Fair Online Guide
Attending the SI-UK University Fair Online
Please ensure you have downloaded Zoom video conferencing software to meet universities at the Fair:
You can gain access to the SI-UK University Fair Online by following these three easy steps:
- Register online in less than 60 seconds
- Check your confirmation email for your personal login and password
- On Saturday October 24th, follow the guide below by visiting the online location provided in your confirmaton email and login
Day of the Fair
You can gain access to the Sunday 28th November SI-UK University Fair Online by following these easy steps.
- Download Zoom using the links above.
- Enter the Fair via the link provided in your registration email. A full list of universities attending and a floorplan can be found here: ukunifair.co.uk/dammam/zoom/
- Ensure you have your student registration ID available which is provided in your registration email. You’ll need this to enter the event and meet universities and attend seminars.
- If you wish to receive a free counseling session from SI-UK or reserve a time to speak to a university, click the ‘Consultants’ tab.
You can return to the main page or floor plan to meet with consultants or other universities at any point during the event.
- Once you have launched Zoom click ‘Join with Computer Audio’’ and test your audio and video is working
- Support staff will lead you to talk to universities one-to-one. Please click on ‘Join Breakout Room’. Sometimes it may take a few seconds to join the room.
- To exit the ‘Breakout Room’ or leave the conversation, please click on the ‘Leave’ button on the bottom right corner of your screen.