UCL to attend UK University Fair
27 August 2015
SI-UK are delighted to announce that University College London, ranked joint fifth in the world’s top 10 universities by the QS World University Rankings, will be attending the UK University Fair at the Lancaster London Hotel on November 7th.
Did you know?
- 90% of UCL graduates enter graduate level work
- The average starting salary for UCL graduates was £28,415 in 2013–14, compared to the national average £24,579
- UCL attracts students from 150 countries and has active exchange and research links with nearly 300 overseas universities. 25% of undergraduate students spend time studying abroad as part of their degree
- Many of UCL's degree programmes, including the new, combined Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, allow students to build a customised study programme
- UCL’s estate combines beautiful historic buildings with modern, state-of-the-art facilities
Over 90 universities will be attending the UK University Fair at the Lancaster London Hotel with on-the-spot-offers, scholarship opportunities and presentations and seminars taking place throughout the day.
Register today for free entry to the UK University Fair on November 7th.