£3,000 bursary available for postgraduate Law students at BPP
16 February 2017
BPP University Law School have announced a special £3,000 bursary for postgraduate law students beginning their course during the May 2017 intake, taking your final tuition fees down to just £8,500.
LLM one-year programmes are ideal for recent graduates and professional, and many students choose to study at BPP because of its reputation for excellence, training more than 60 leading UK and international law firms solicitors.
From May 2017, BPP is offering:
- LLM (Commercial Law)
- LLM (Comparative Law)
- LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance)
- LLM (International Business Law)
- LLM (International and Comparative Tax Law)
- LLM (Trans-national Criminal Justice)
- LLM (Islamic Finance and Business Law)
- LLM (Chinese Business and Investment Law)
Are you interested in applying to study law at BPP Law School? You can meet them face-to-face at the London University Fair! Register for free entry today.