Royal Holloway, University of London announce January 2022 entry programmes
28 September 2021
Royal Holloway, University of London have announced a range of full-time postgraduate programmes which will be available for January 2022 start.
Applications from international and EU students are now open on the following January entry courses:
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Information Security*
- MSc Data Science and Analytics with a year in industry
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with a year in industry
- MSc Information Security with a year in industry
For the second successive year, Royal Holloway have risen ten places in The Guardian’s University Guide rankings, placing the University 22nd of 121 UK universities. The London institution also scored 82 out of 100 for overall student satisfaction with courses, and 83 out of 100 for overall satisfaction with teaching. In the Times Good University Guide, Royal Holloway placed 26th.
Are you interested in studying at Royal Holloway, University of London? Meet them alongside 50 other UK universities one-to-one at the UK University Fair London on Saturday October 30th by registering for free entry today!