Prepare for the UK University Fair
Make sure you are ready for the Dammam UK University Fair
Attending a UK University Fair is the best way to gather information from a number of different sources about where it is you should study in the UK. By following the below advice, you can make the most of your day at the UK University Fair.
Research courses and universities
Begin by looking into which universities offer the course you wish to study, and make a shortlist. There are over 65,000 courses in the SI-UK database, so have a search and see what you might you like to study!
I have found a course, what next?
Check who is attending the UK University Fair Dammam, and then make a note of important factors to consider such as:
- Course length
- Fee structure
Doing tasks such as this now will save you time when it comes to attending the Fair on the day. If this seems daunting, don’t worry! Visit us in Dammam for a free consultation prior to the event and we can help you decide what step to take next.
What should I ask the universities?
Although you can find plenty of information about the universities on their website, there are still things you won’t find online. Here are some suggestions about what to ask when meeting universities at the Dammam UK University Fair.
- What are my chances of getting admitted on to the course?
- Are there any additional requirements for the course?
- Does the course offer internship opportunities?
- What are my potential career prospects?
- Is it possible to do a semester abroad? If so, which countries and universities?
- Am I eligible for any scholarships?
- What support services (counselling/career and employability/health etc.) are available?
- What are the areas around or near the campus like in terms of accommodation and travel?
- What sports facilities are available on campus?
Register for free entry to the UK University Fair Dammam
Register for free entry to the UK University Fair in Dammam today! Don’t miss out on your chance to meet UK universities and learn more about studying in the UK. Visit us in Dammam for a free consultation before the event so you are fully prepared.