Scholarships for International Students
Scholarships at the UK University Fair London
SI-UK can help international students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships and bursaries. SI-UK has been issued over 100 scholarships by universities across the UK and our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
Featured London University Fair Scholarships
- Keele International Student Scholarship (£3,000) For new self-funded international fee paying students, based on academic qualifications, English language, understanding of course and extra-curricular ability.
- Keele International Student Scholarship (£3,000) For new international students, based on academic qualifications, English language, understanding of course and extra-curricular ability.
- Keele in the USA ($4,000) For students of American nationality who can demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and outstanding achievements.
How we can help
SI-UK will ensure you are kept up-to-date with the latest information on local and national scholarships and can help draft your scholarship application letters.
Register for free entry to the London UK University Fair today to meet universities and talk to our international application experts.
Other scholarships at the London University Fair
£1,000 - £5,000
- Aston Business School Scholarships Award Scheme: Several scholarships worth £1,000 for each academic year of undergraduate studies are provided by Aston University. To apply, applicants need to write a letter of application and a letter of motivation, along with providing an academic reference supporting the application.
- Aston Business School MSc Scholarships: Aston University offers over 100 scholarships ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 for the most talented Business School postgraduate students.
£2,000 - £5,000
- International Undergraduate Scholarships: Every successful international candidate will be considered for a scholarship between £2,000 and £5,000 per year.
Bath Spa University
£500 - £5,000
The Scholarship programme at Bath Spa provides a range of opportunities for full-fee paying international students studying on campus who are applying for pre-sessional, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Find more details here.
University of Brighton
£2,000 - £5,000
- International Scholarships: These merit-based scholarships worth £4,000 per year and awarded for the duration of the course.
- International Research Scholarships: Four International Research Scholarships worth a reduction of 50% off the cost of tuition fees for each year of the research programme for up to a maximum of 3 years.
- International Huxley Scholarships: The University of Brighton are offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Bimolecular Sciences. The deadline is the 3rd March.
- Santander International Masters Scholarships: Scholarships of £5,000 are offered to international taught postgraduate applicants. These awards are based on academic excellence.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations. The programme makes awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study postgraduate courses at universities in the UK. Learn more here.
University of Dundee
- Discover Dundee Scholarship: All qualified applicants who are accepted on a course are awarded a Discover Dundee Scholarship worth £1000.
University of East Anglia
- Scholarships and bursaries for European and international students: Undergraduate applicants can obtain an award according to their country and financial situation.
GSM London are offering a limited number of International Merit Scholarships for students who enrol on full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The scholarships are from 50% off tuition fees, subject to conditions, with an IELTS score of 6 or higher required. Learn more here.
Hult Business School
Hult offer a range of scholarship opportunities for exceptional candidates across all programmes. Scholarships are intended to help those with the greatest professional promise achieve their potential, regardless of their background. Applications for scholarships are considered on this basis and on the strength of answers to essay questions. Learn more here.
- Postgraduate Scholarship: Kingston University offers £4,000 scholarships based on academic merit.
University of Northampton
- International Scholarship: These merit based scholarships provide either a £1,000 or £2,000 reduction in tuition fees per year for the duration of the course.
- EU Undergraduate Scholarship: The University of Northampton offers fifty scholarships of £3000 to benefit individual students from the European Union who come from low income backgrounds. This award is applicable to students commencing their full time studies on a three year undergraduate programme in September 2016 only.
- Santander Masters Scholarships: Five Santander Masters Scholarships worth a reduction of £5,000 offered to international taught postgraduate applicants.
- The University of Northampton Bursary: This bursary is worth £500. You could qualify if you are a home or EU student studying for a full-time taught course and paying £9,000 in 2016/17, and have a household income of £25,000 or less per year.
- Awards For Academic Excellence: An award of £2,000 based on academic excellence for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
Ravensbourne have a number of Scholarships available for our International Students. Please note that the international scholarships are only open to students who require a Tier 4 (General) student visa in order to study in the UK.
- Undergraduate International Scholarship: This £1,500 scholarship encourages applications from international students who demonstrate potential or proven ability to make an exceptional contribution to study at Ravensbourne.
- Postgraduate International Scholarship: The £1,500 award is aimed at promoting postgraduate studies for students with the prospect and ability to make an exceptional contribution at Masters Level.
- The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship: The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship is a merit-based award which is open to applicants to Ravensbourne’s postgraduate programmes.
University of Reading
A number of scholarships are available and Reading will be able to talk about these on the day. Details can be found here.
Royal Agricultural University
- Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Overseas Award: New undergraduate overseas students from Brunei, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Vietnam and Zimbabwe will be eligible to receive this £1,000 award for each year of your studies.
University of Salford
£1,000 - £5,000
Salford scholarship programs are worth up to £5,000. Over the last few years Salford have awarded more than £1.5 million in international scholarships to students from across the world. How much are the international scholarships worth?
- Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship: If you achieve ABB at A level (or equivalent) you could be awarded with The Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship worth £2,000.
- Vice Chancellor’s Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship: If you have a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent you will automatically be awarded this £2,000 - £4,000 scholarship when you begin your course at Salford.
- International Student Bursary: This bursary is worth £1,000. You could qualify if you are studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course and you come from a country classified as "low/medium income" by the World Bank.
Sheffield Hallam University
The following Transform Together Scholarships are available for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University:
- Undergraduate: Half (50%) fee waivers for each year of your degree.
- Postgraduate: Full (100%) and half (50%) fee waivers.
Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
University of Central Lancashire
- International Bursary: A bursary worth £1,000 per year is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught applicants who are nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, South East Asia, South Asia, including Pakistan, Commonwealth of Independent States, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.
- International Excellence Scholarship: International Excellence scholarship for self-funded international students is given to high achieving students to reward their academic results.
University for the Creative Arts
Each year there are creative-based scholarships available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Further information can be here.
University of Surrey
£1,000 - £3,000
- Full Surrey Awards: £2,300 accommodation discount the first year for students living on campus (for off-campus the option of a £2,300 cash bursary available instead). An award of £1,000 the second year, and £1,000 each year of study.
- Chancellor’s Scholarships: The University of Surrey gives Chancellor’s Scholarships based on academic performance. These awards worth £3,000 and are reserved to undergraduate students.
- Surrey Sports Scholarships: Available for undergraduates and postgraduates candidates who are internationally recognised athletes in a sport that is recognised by at least one of the major British sporting organisations such as British Universities and College Sports (BUCS), UK Sport and Sport England. The value of this scholarship is £3,000.
University of Sussex
- Chancellors International’s Scholarships: The University of Sussex provides Chancellors International’s Scholarships with a value of £3,000. This award is based on academic excellence.